Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New Tank Design

Here's my newest design, printed on a dark-gray racerback tank top. I'm quite pleased with the results- this was one of those designs I wasn't sure would work. I'm relieved to find that I recognize the design as a pair of flowers.. however, this has yet to be confirmed by anyone else.

I've shied away from printing flowers for far too long- my last attempt involved an ill-placed pair of flowers in a disgusting shade of pink. My mom loved the reject shirt, so rather than throwing it out, I let her have it. I've been haunted by it ever since. This is what happens in a loving & supportive family when things go horribly wrong. She also acquired an early flower-printed tote bag, which she carries to the co-op whenever possible.

(That is actually a circle- perhaps I should have given the top an iron before photographing!) 

Available here



No comments:

Post a Comment