Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Sewing Project

Ever come across a piece of clothing you just can't get out of your head, something you just have to have? This happens to me all the time. 
Usually I learn to live with it, and just accept that I'll feel pangs of jealousy every time I come across it in the pages of Vogue, or on some 
blessed fashion blogger.. (I'm looking at you, Celine Nano!)

Anyway, there's this jacket, which I first came across 5 years ago. Seriously! I actually have a folder on my desktop containing all the 
photos of this piece I could find. At this point, I doubt I'd ever be able to find one for sale. So I've decided to make a similar jacket for myself. 
And just like a New Year's resolution, by making it public, I'm now more likely to follow through.. Right?
(This sounds a lot funner than 'exercise more' or 'get up earlier')

Worn by the gorgeous Marie-Ange Casta (little sister of Laeticia)
(photos are linked back to their source)




No comments:

Post a Comment