Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sunshine & Seabreeze




Where the ocean meets the sky..

Yesterday I took a trip to a gorgeous and secluded Chapel and public garden to take photos for my Etsy site. I was hoping to get some better shots of these printed American Apparel tunic dresses, and the overcast, misty weather seemed perfect.. I'm so ghoulisly flawlessly pale that full sunlight makes me look radioactive.. Of course, as soon as I got in the car, the fog started to clear, and the sun came out!
 Still, it was lovely in the gardens, and the trip there is always beautiful. It's down a dead-end road, right along the ocean.. there's a perpetual sea breeze, and the smell of the water. On a clear day you can see for miles.. As always, the mist was slow to burn off the water, so I couldn't resist snapping a shot of the water and sky blending into each other.

                   tribal print dress//Purple Clover cardigan//vintage belt//cage heels



feather dress



The beautiful gardens..

Don't forget to enter my tank top giveaway! 
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment